make the iso image

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Wed May 11 02:50:23 UTC 2011

On Tue, 10 May 2011 19:24:39 -0700, mohammad abedini <abedini.ericsson at gmail.com> wrote:
> I plan to make the FreeBSD installation with facilities in my state

This looks as if you want to create your own installation
media. The "make release" operation is intended for that
task. See /usr/src/Makefile, as well as "man 7 release"
for details. I think the manpage explains the process
very well. There are targets available for creating the
ISO images (and defining what their content should be,
e. g. separate media for packages), and anything you
then need is to burn the results to the required media
(CD or DVD).

There is also good documentation that goes into detail,
it can be found here:

FreeBSD Release Engineering:
http://www.FreeBSD.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/releng/

FreeBSD Release Engineering of Third Party Packages:
http://www.FreeBSD.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/releng-packages/

PS. Plase avoid top-posting; and I'm re-including the list,
    hope that's okay.

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany