Exhibiting in June

Jeff Andrews jeff at productionprints.com
Tue May 10 17:15:19 UTC 2011

Exhibiting in June?  I'd love to help and its what I do best.   I help exhibitors with banner stands, portable displays, custom displays, and shipping or freight coordination.

I can always be reached on my cell phone: 818-519-2336.

Please check out our website, but more importantly if you have any questions please feel free to call me or send a message and I will stand ready to help from start to finish.

www.productionprints.com

Thanks!

Jeff Andrews
Important Sales Guy
(866) 398-5938
Production Prints, Inc
150 Wood Rd, Ste G
Camarillo, CA
93010

To No longer Receive Emails from me, please click the link below and enter your email: