Subscriber, Loyalty Discount from Printer Cartridges Please

Printer Cartridges Please businessaccounts at printercartridgesplease.com
Mon Mar 28 12:37:40 UTC 2011

Dear Subscriber,
As a thank you for your continued business, we would like to offer you another loyalty discount.
Just use the coupon code: THANKS at www.printercartridgesplease.co.uk ( http://www.printercartridgesplease.co.uk/ ) before midnight on Thursday 31st March to receive 20% off all remanufactured or compatible cartridges and 10% off all original equipment manufacturers [OEM] cartridges.
*Please note that we cannot honour any other discounts used in conjunction with this code and this discount cannot be applied to previous orders.
Thanks again for your business. We consistently strive to improve our quality of service and to make things easier for you. If you would like to give us a list of your current printers wed be delighted to supply you with a personalised quotation for the cartridges we can offer. Alternatively, please dont hesitate to pick up the phone . Were busting to help!
Best Regards
The Printer Cartridges Please Team
sales at printercartridgesplease.co.uk
This message was sent to the following e-mail address: questions at freebsd.org. If you would prefer not to receive any further e-mails from us, please just click here ( http://www.printercartridgesplease.co.uk/unsubscribe/questions@freebsd.org ). Our email marketing policy can be read here ( http://www.printercartridgesplease.co.uk/acatalog/printer-cartridges-please-email-marketing-policy.html ).
3WM Ltd T/A Printer Cartridges Please
Hollis Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 7QH
Tel: 0845 072 7227 -or- 01476 515 937
Fax: 0845 071 0759