Kind of OFF Topic. Advise pls.

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at intranet.com.mx
Fri Mar 18 17:03:06 UTC 2011

Hello All.

These could sound off topic, I am sorry in advance.

I am upgrading an old machine from 7.3 to the latest 8.x release branch.

I want to use that machine for

1) catalago/shopping cart solution only, nothing complicated not many
users , something simple, personal project to learn and try to sell
products. Nothing big.
2) I also want to have a couple of sites running a CMS software. The
same, not big one, not millions of users expected, some close to a
few clients and my relation with them.
3) To have a customer relationship, tickets, help center etc. Nothing
big. My company is small now... just me

Based onyour experiecne, what ar the best options to chosse that will
run the best on Freebsd (yea I now lot of external factors, security
etc). Maybe if you tell me what are you using it is enough . I have
read aboiut the difrrence and I like all.

 From the following:

Content Management
	  	Drupal
	  	Geeklog