I have a error in freebsd 8.2, an internal system error has ocurred

Frank Shute frank at shute.org.uk
Wed Jun 29 10:19:58 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 10:33:06AM -0500, Edgar Rodolfo wrote:

> Hi guys!, i am new on freebsd, but i had installed freebsd 8.2 with
> graphical interface (gnome), i was very happy, but suddendly i saw a
> message, exactly the message said:
> we were not expecting has ocurred ..., look the photo, i don't
> understand exactly, 30 min the message appears, is dangerous the
> message?
>
> http://subefotos.com/ver/?46893c74c902254a3d7789bb38a6b457o.png

It's not clear from that picture which application is causing the
error. My guess is that it's Gnome but you have to narrow it down by
running just the desktop and no applications to see if it still
occurs.

If it does, your best bet is to post to gnome@ and maybe they'll be
able to identify your problem.

Regards,