Dual Boot 8.2 and Windows 7

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Tue Jun 28 10:23:44 UTC 2011

> I've always meant to submit it as a PR, but found the send-pr(1) too
> daunting. (It is impossible/undesirable for me to have a working mail
> sender on my system and I have not yet found a way for send-pr(1) to
> work in offline mode for delayed sending by a different machine.)

Easy.
Just run send-pr, then delete all top lines with SEND-PR:
Then mouse or floppy copy to a window /machine with a sendmail running.

> suppose I could give the HTML version a try...

http://www.freebsd.org/support/bugreports.html

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below, not above;  Indent with "> ";  Cumulative like a play script.