Installing php-fpm without apache

Pavel Timofeev timp87 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:26:49 UTC 2011

How can I install php-fpm without installing apache?
Is it possible?

[root at timp /usr/ports/lang/php5]# make showconfig
===> The following configuration options are available for php5-5.3.6_1:
     CLI=off "Build CLI version"
     CGI=off "Build CGI version"
     FPM=on "Build FPM version (experimental)"
     APACHE=off "Build Apache module"
     AP2FILTER=off " Use Apache 2.x filter interface (experimental)"
     DEBUG=off "Enable debug"
     SUHOSIN=off "Enable Suhosin protection system"
     MULTIBYTE=off "Enable zend multibyte support"
     IPV6=off "Enable ipv6 support"
     MAILHEAD=off "Enable mail header patch"
     LINKTHR=off "Link thread lib (for threaded extensions)"
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings

Only FPM is "on"

[root at timp /usr/ports/lang/php5]# make missing
www/apache13
textproc/libxml2
textproc/expat2

in spite of this I see apache13 as dependency