[UPDATE] host-setup(1): a dialog(1)-based utility for configuring FreeBSD

Devin Teske dteske at vicor.com
Mon Jun 27 00:38:03 UTC 2011

On Apr 23, 2011, at 4:42 AM, Thomas Dickey wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 08:54:51AM +0100, Bruce Cran wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 09:52:44 -0700
>> "Devin Teske" <dteske at vicor.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Looks like `--hline' is not supported anymore. Thinking this should
>>> either be patched or documented in ERRATA/UPGRADING.
>>
>> I think you mean UPDATING :)
>
> perhaps.  But reporting bugs is nicer than long discussion threads.

I've released a new version of my host-setup utility.

Available here:
http://druidbsd.sourceforge.net/download/host-setup.txt
or here:
http://druidbsd.sourceforge.net/

Now at version 3.2, here's the delta:

- Added support for FreeBSD-9.x's new dialog(1) (which lacks `--hline' support).
- Added support for /usr/ports/x11/Xdialog

You can now execute this on the console or in X windows.

Default is console, to execute in X windows, execute:

	host-setup -X
--
Cheers,
Devin Teske

-> LEGAL DISCLAIMER <-
This message  contains confidential  and proprietary  information
of the sender,  and is intended only for the person(s) to whom it
is addressed. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any
other person  is strictly prohibited.  If you have  received this
message in error,  please notify  the e-mail sender  immediately,
and delete the original message without making a copy.

-> FUN STUFF <-
http://www.geekcode.com/

-> END TRANSMISSION <-