Another PHP5 problem

Reko Turja reko.turja at liukuma.net
Thu Jun 16 12:41:54 UTC 2011

> I have very few uses for sqlite3 but I still have them. And PDO?
> Never seen anything run it.

Some pretty big projects including Drupal CMS are moving to PDO. I
reckon that having other options without reinventing the wheel, than
one certain Oracle controlled DB-backend is starting to gain momentum.

Just as a sidenote, PHP 5.3.6 so far seems to be unaffected by
extension loading order, but looks like that any upgrade of apache,
apr, php etc. means that every dependent module downstream has to be
recompiled as well.

-Reko