Another PHP5 problem

Jack L. Stone jacks at sage-american.com
Wed Jun 15 22:57:40 UTC 2011

At 04:04 PM 6/15/2011 -0500, Ryan Coleman wrote:
>My solution for these issues is usually pretty easy:
>Disable all extensions (with a ; before the line) and then re-enable
batches until it dies on you and then go through line-by-line to see which
one did it.

>Should take about 5 minutes, tops, to run through the entire list.

Was wondering if it appeared an extension might be missing that would be
expected? Have quite a few php scripts. What about the gettext one? I went
with the defaults plus a couple I knew was needed like mysql and FTP.

Jack

(^_^)
Happy trails,
Jack L. Stone