'About FreeBSD' international

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jun 15 11:24:01 UTC 2011

This might well be an instance of a link-farming scam against high-pagerank
web sites, in which web pages are passed through Google Translate and then
your "return link" then boosts ad revenues for the target site.

(We get a lot of these e-mails at cl.cam.ac.uk due to high page rank -- the
names on the e-mails vary, but the text is otherwise the same -- googling the
phone number is enlightening :-) )

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory
University of Cambridge