Hi installing on windows dual boot

perryh at pluto.rain.com perryh at pluto.rain.com
Wed Jul 27 08:13:48 UTC 2011

Ryan Coleman <editor at d3photography.com> wrote:

> A heads up about your footer: This email goes onto a mailing
> list that is available via an online archive... your "terms"
> are violated just by sending an email to this mailing list.

Not necessarily.  It says [emphasis added]:

> > The contents of this eMail ... should not be disclosed
> > to, ... anyone _other than the intended addressee(s)_ ...
> > Any _unauthorized_ review ... is strictly prohibited ...

I don't see a problem provided the archived mailing list is
considered to be among "the intended addressee(s)" and the
sender is considered, by the act of sending it to an archived
list, to have authorized the archiving (and implicitly any
subsequent use of the archive).