Lennart Poettering: BSD Isn't Relevant Anymore

Peter Vereshagin peter at vereshagin.org
Mon Jul 18 13:50:34 UTC 2011

Hey Mr(s) freebsd-questions show some good to me!
2011/07/18 07:50:41 -0400 Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman at gmail.com> => To FreeBSD :

AF> > version number every 18 months +/-. I have two new laptops ion front of
AF> > me that I cannot use FBSD on simply because they don't support the
AF> > wireless (N class obviously) installed in them.

Are there external options like usb wi-fi adapters?

About a cost analysis: you may think about 4front guys to be stupid enough to
pay that much for their OSS drivers development?

73! Peter pgp: A0E26627 (4A42 6841 2871 5EA7 52AB  12F8 0CE1 4AAC A0E2 6627)
--
http://vereshagin.org