Any package for surveys?

Robert Bonomi bonomi at mail.r-bonomi.com
Fri Jan 28 12:19:56 UTC 2011

> Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 19:08:06 +0000
> From: elbbit <elbbit at gmail.com>
> Cc: freebsd-questions at freebsd.org, debian-user at lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: Any package for surveys?
>
> On 27/01/11 17:04, Bill Moran ...
>
> Thank you for taking the time to reply Bill.  I am glad you challenge me.
>  Someone needs to!

> >> Thanks for taking the time to reply Andrew.

> >> I sent similar emails to other lists and was promptly scalded for
> >> being so uncouth.  I thank those who encourage me to stop spamming for
> >> teaching me humility.  However, I think the importance of global self
> >> awareness is too important to worry about whether or not we like to
> >> know about the problems.  This is the equivalent of a hit-and-run, in
> >> my opinion.  I am here to stay, I am not going anywhere and the world
> >> will become self-aware in my presence.  It is why I have been born.
> >
> > You are a delusion dipshit, and a bad liar.
>
> > If you feel so righteous about your cause, why did you hijack another
> > thread without changing the subject?
> With all the respect that is due to you, and all others who frequent
> these mailing lists, I feel the topic of global voting is too important
> to worry about whether or not my particular message fits into a defined
> category.

And you think it's OK to *STEAL* other people's resources to get "your"
message out, apparently.  The people who run the mailing lists _pay_ for
that equipment and network connectivity, and provide it to others for a
specific use.  You _are_ a thief, and as already stated "a bad liar, and
a delusional dipshit."

Doing what you did is *expressly* against The AUP of your hosting services
provider, Webfusion, Ltd.  <http://www.123-reg.co.uk/terms/aup.shtml>

That said, you've _made_ your rules, and now *you8 get to live by them.
Since _you_ believe it is "OK" to inflict your 'important' message on
those you do not know, and who have _not_ consented to hear it, you
=cannot= object if the 'world' decides to do the same to _you_ and
your mailbox.

Russian brides, pharmaceutcals, watches, lottery winnings, money sharing,
and whatever else people decide is 'too important' for _you_ not to be
informed of.

Annoying people who *run* mail-servers is a _really_ stupid thing to do.

But, then, you're a spammer.  And have just re-proven the validity of
Rule #3, and Kruegers Corrolary thereunto, of the "Rules of Spam".

see: <http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/rulesofspam.shtmld>

So, I guess, it's not _all_ that surprising.

email: simon at tibble.net   <mailto:simon at tibble.net>

Domain name: TIBBLE.NET

   Registrant:
     Simon Tibble
     74 Park Street
     Penrhiwceiber
     Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff CF45 3YL
       GB
     07767650385    Fax: 07767650385

   Registration Service Provider:
      services at 123-reg.co.uk