Any package for surveys?

elbbit elbbit at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 02:48:59 UTC 2011

On 25/01/11 10:11, Daniel Andersson wrote:
> Is there a package for doing surveys? Preferably a web solution.
>
> Any suggestions?

Sorry for coming late to the thread with this one.

I held off writing back because I have just launched a new website at:
http://www.tibble.net/

Wait!  Don't go!  This isn't spam!   Please!  Just listen!

For anyone who is half in the know about the goings on in the world, and
are aware of Project Venus or the Zeitgeist Movement, you will
understand that there is a growing concern over many global issues:
- over-population of the planet
- resources might run out (as a result of too many people)
- money is a form of slavery
- the choices available to us are set by corporations/governments, not
by us the people
... the list goes on.

I'm not here to preach one form of belief system or another.  I do not
enter into argument with those who want to push their beliefs.  You may
believe in God.  I may not.  Whatever.  What I want to know is... what
does EVERYONE think about stuff?  I mean, why are no global surveys
being cast.

Up steps me.  My name is Simon Tibble, and I am here to take your vote
please.  Come join me at my site and give your view about all and every,
and learn more about what other people think.  The sooner the global
consensus is reached... the better our world will become.

Yes, I really do believe I can change the world.  Are you with me?  Or
do you want to ridicule me?

Go to my site.  Go now.  Give up a little bit of your very precious time
- and I thank all in advance who help contribute - because I need you -
we need each other - to develop as a whole we need to think as a whole.

I post here first rather than elsewhere because I believe computer
experts like ourselves are at the forefront of development.  Through the
application of science comes wisdom, understanding and knowledge.

For those who have a head for big words, you may want to read more about
the idea at:
http://www.tibble.net/idea.txt

There is one more thing you should know about the site.  Once you decide
your vote, it does not end there.  You can change your mind at any time
on any matter, and any one can make a new vote.  So, you see, the
organic flow of energy in nature can relate to information... because as
more people come online at Tibble.net and register their vote, the more
we gain an understanding of how everyone is feeling.  We learn what we
want as a whole and we will obviously adapt according to our majority
thought.

Accept that this moment is inevitable.  Some call this the technological
singularity, others call it the awakening.  Whatever you call it, you
are either part of planet earth or you are not, and if you know what is
right, you will realise this is bigger than Facebook or Google will ever be.

Please forward this message to everyone, even if you know full well they
probably won't read or understand it.  This message must travel the
matrix in order to flourish.

Simon Tibble
simon at tibble.net

--