computer panics when wifi settings are touched.

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Tue Jan 25 00:31:33 UTC 2011

Recently I tried to connect to the same AP described in the following thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/freebsd-questions@freebsd.org/msg238799.html

It worked relatively well until now.

Whenever I try to use ifconfig, wpa_supplicant, dhclient, or any
related tool on the wlan0 interface it results in a system freeze. The
only way to get out of this is to hard reset the computer - but I do
not see the typical backtrace associated with a panic (even when X is
not running).

What debugging information is needed to help solve the problem?

--
Eitan Adler