Jon Radel (sorry no other way to do this)

Graeme Dargie arab at tangerine-army.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 20:13:40 UTC 2011

Now I know I am going to get hung out to dry on this one, but I am
having a problem with Jon Radel and his encrypted mails to this list. I
cannot open them, I cannot get his address from the mail to talk to him
directly, or get the address so I can filter it. Yes it is not the end
of the world, but the possibility does exist he is saying something
useful, if only I could see it.

I have no other problems at all with emails from anyone else.

If anyone has any useful advice off list please.

Regards

Graeme