switching to perl-threaded

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Sat Jan 22 00:44:54 UTC 2011

I guess I did a stupid thing to 'make deinstall' and then 'make
reinstall' to change my perl option for WITH_THREADS. Now it seems all
my modules are lost as my LWP::Simple does not work anymore. I then
tried to pkg_delete that, successful, and 'perl -MCPAN -e "install
LWP::Simple' only to fail with a lot of these...

> Can't load '/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.1/mach/auto/HTML/Parser/Parser.so

What is the best way to handle getting my modules working under threaded
perl? That module in particular was done through CPAN because I couldn't
seem to find a port for it.

Thanks, Robert
--
Robert <robert at webtent.org>