Coldfusion

Graeme Dargie arab at tangerine-army.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 00:25:17 UTC 2011

Hello List,

I am trying to get FreeBSD to serve up coldfusion based pages, from what
I have managed to find on google I need Apache tomcat, which I have
managed to install ok. I am doing this on a VM first so I don't mess up
my current servers. This is not for a production environment, I just
want to be able to work on some stuff at home, which will involve
coldfusion a database connector and an access mdb database. Yes I know I
could achieve the same results in php and MySQL, but the module I am
sitting at University is doing coldfusion. If the list is not an
appropriate place to discuss this, feel free to contact me off list.

Regards

Graeme