Bot? / pf question

Ryan Coleman ryan.coleman at cwis.biz
Wed Jan 5 19:51:48 UTC 2011

Yes and no. You want to leave ftp open, too, just in case for port upgrading/downloading, plus you would want to do monitoring across the wire (Nagios or something, maybe?). You could, though, do a dual-NIC setup and have one be a private network LAN for the servers if you aren't already considering it.