Bot?

Ryan Coleman ryan.coleman at cwis.biz
Wed Jan 5 18:30:47 UTC 2011

I agree on this point.

That said, I once thought my employer's server was hacked and I ran local utilities and dug through months of logs only to discover that an install of either phpBB or phpMyAdmin had a slice of bad code that allowed someone to install software remotely and run its own p2p network off of it.

I wasted a few days trying to dig in the wrong place.