Backtick versus $()

Chip Camden sterling at camdensoftware.com
Fri Feb 25 01:57:14 UTC 2011

Quoth Andres Perera on Thursday, 24 February 2011:

> > That wasn't me.  I could make some insulting references to failings of
> > yours that resulted in this mistake on your part, but I really do not
> > think that's necessary.  It is much more fun to just watch you
> > self-destruct.
>
> it doesn't matter if it wasn't you
>
> if you're all retarded then you are all effectively the same person

I wonder what Andres will think of this thread if he ever gets around to
re-reading it after recovering from his meth hangover tomorrow.

> >> thanks
> >
> > I wonder if Sterling Camden will offer a "you're welcome" to your hostile
> > reception.

You're welcome, Andres!  Now go sleep it off.

--
Sterling (Chip) Camden | sterling at camdensoftware.com | 2048D/3A978E4F
http://chipsquips.com  | http://camdensoftware.com   | http://chipstips.com