android

Bill Tillman btillman99 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 07:54:47 UTC 2011

I haven't mounted my Android yet on my FreeBSD servers but I would think the
advice below of mounting it like a MSDOS thumb drive would be correct. I would
also think you'd need to use the "longname" switch as well on your command line.
Otherwise you'll be stuck with the old 8.3 filename format limits.