delay in boot: ata2: <ATA channel 0> on atapci0

Xn Nooby xnooby at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 06:45:59 UTC 2011

Hi Alex,

I will double-check my BIOS, I thought I had unused ports disabled,
but I might have missed some (it's a complex motherboard!).  I
probably wont recompile my kernel, because I think that would prohibit
me from using the freebsd-update program.  I can always just wait, it
was a bigger problem when I had 6 drives in it.  It almost seems to be
pausing when it finds a drive, I have a CDROM and one HD in it now.