Partial DNS tree

Bas Smeelen b.smeelen at ose.nl
Thu Feb 10 07:12:41 UTC 2011

On 02/09/2011 08:22 PM, David Brodbeck wrote:
> I think the term you're looking for is "split-horizon DNS".
>
> I second the recommendation to use dnsmasq for this.  It's extremely
> easy to set up.  But if you really want to do this with a "proper" DNS
> server, such as bind, googling on the above term will probably help.
I agree that this would be a much "cleaner" approach, though it's harder to
setup and maintain than dnsmasq.

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is for the intended recipient(s) only. Access, disclosure, copying,
distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited. If you have received it
by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system.