Mail Order.

Order Department sale_manigalerie_inc at yahoo.es
Wed Feb 2 11:27:44 UTC 2011

Pleasant Day to you,

I want to place an Art order in your store,and I  will like to know if you ship to ESPANA (Spain) and my method of payment will be credit card. So please let me know if you can assist me with the order before ending of these month,and please do not forget to include your web page in your replying back to my mail.

I will await your prompt response as soon as you receive this mail,I will be very glad if you treat this email with good concern.

Warmest Regards.
Order Department.