qmail or postfix?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Feb 2 11:12:37 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Jarrod" == Jarrod Slick <jarrod at e-sensibility.com> writes:

Jarrod> If you know of any specific problems with postfix that would
Jarrod> substantiate your claim I encourage you to inform the project's
Jarrod> maintainers.

In fact, given the legacy of other security tools created by the author
of Postfix (Wietse Venema) (SATAN, TCP Wrappers, Coroner's Toolkit), I'd
say that postfix was *also* designed from the start as a secure MTA.  It
certainly looks that way.  I've met Wietse in person... he's an
upstanding guy.