hooking /usr/ports/graphics/gnash to /usr/ports/www/firefox ?

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Wed Dec 28 04:33:26 UTC 2011

Damien Fleuriot wrote:
> On 12/27/11 4:45 PM, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> > Hi questions@
> [snip]
>
> > Externaly
> > 	{
> > 	man gnash says what to do from CLI,
> > 	But I'm not clear what the URL is, of the flash to save to file
> > 	}

> for FF could be of use to you.

Does plugin = remote compiled binary ?
If so I'd rather not thanks (security).

With
	/usr/ports/graphics/gnash
I can now run eg
	 gnash /xp/WINDOWS/Help/Tours/mmTour/segment5.swf
& firefox3 will play the top video on youtube.com.
but firefox3 still refuses on
	http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-16252407
Maybe different levels of flash.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, cumulative like a play script, & indent with "> ".