Nuxeo install in FreeBSD

Peter Ulrich Kruppa ulrich at pukruppa.de
Tue Dec 6 20:03:40 UTC 2011

Hello Bruno,

On 05.12.2011 21:47, Bruno Gruel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just want to know if someone already try to install NUXEO on a FreeBSD.
> I try some month later without sucess. I will try to install it on
> FreeBSD82 to day.
For the fun of it I just tried the nuxeo-dm-5.4.2-tomcat package on my
FreeBSD 9.0-RC1 (which in this case shouldn't make a difference to your
8.2) with jdk-1.6.0_03-p4.

I unzipped the thing in /usr/local and tried to execute the
	./bin/nuxeoctl start
command, which failed. Having a look at the first line of this file I found
	#!/bin/bash
But my bash is installed in
	# which bash
	/usr/local/bin/bash
So I changed the first line of nuxeoctl into
	#!/usr/local/bin/bash
and now I can start and run Nuxeo.

I hope that helps

Peter.