Free BSD Website Question

Frank frank at webhosting.net
Thu Dec 1 20:17:31 UTC 2011

Hey Julian,

Thanks for the kind response - rough crowd :)

We actually do offer support for BSD and have installed it on a handful of
customers machines.  I'm working with our website guy right now to get a
logo up and an informational page to match.  I'll let you know once I have
this completed and you can give us another look.

-Frank Anderson
*webhosting.net*
reliable. scalable. secure.