Getting packages/ into a release

Miller, Vincent (Rick) vmiller at verisign.com
Thu Aug 25 19:01:51 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I have built a release and generated a DVD ISO from it.  However, upon installing, I found that the packages/ directory was not included in the ISO as indicated by an error message I received during the install from the DVD.

What is the most appropriate way to include the packages/ directory into the DVD media?  The CD_PACKAGE_TREE environment variable seems appropriate other than the fact it appears to be applicable to CD-ROMs, as opposed to DVDs.

Is it appropriate to grab it from other media and simply copy it into the directory prior to generating the ISO?

==
Vincent (Rick) Miller
Systems Engineer
vmiller at Verisign.com