Firefox consistently inconsistent in the playing of videos

Adam Vande More amvandemore at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 21:31:43 UTC 2011

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Carmel <carmel_ny at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to figure out why some video files play fine while others
> simply do not work at all. This would be the latest example:
>
> http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-august-11-2011/lactate-intolerance

Video plays perfectly for me on recent STABLE, firefox and flash.  Someone
else was mentioning a similar situation on emulation@ or @current perhaps?
It wasn't that long ago, and every reply was "works for me".  You can see if
the OP from that message was able to resolve the issue.

I have noticed flash has been a bit more unstable lately especially on
youtube after a period of time where it was relatively error free.

--
Adam Vande More