Question : Developing/Making FreeBSD derivative.

Traiano Welcome Traiano.Welcome at mtnbusiness.co.za
Mon Apr 11 13:38:52 UTC 2011

Hi

The FreeBSD from scratch article has a lot of good ideas on how to do this. The article is somewhat dated, however, so your going to have to check that some of the methods are still current, and adapt them to your taste:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/fbsd-from-scratch/article.html

Regards,
Traiano