Linksys-E4200 Wireless N-router

Carmel carmel_ny at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 12:54:44 UTC 2011

I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with a
"Linksys-E4200 Wireless N-router"
<http://homestore.cisco.com/en-us/Routers/Linksys-E4200-MaximumPerformance-Wirelessn-router_stcVVproductId122703236VVcatId551966VVviewprod.htm?icid=meet-series-e4200-image-btn&src2=meet-eseries-e4200-image-btn>?

I know that FreeBSD probably does not support its wireless functions as
it employs 802.11n wireless technology; however, other than that
does anyone have any first hand knowledge of this unit?

I have a rather old Linksys "WRT150N Wireless" that I am considering
replacing with something more robust.

I have a mixture of both Windows and FreeBSD machines. I can use the
windows PCs to get the router configured, etcetera and use them and
the printer via a wireless connection. The FreeBSD units will have to
be connected directly unfortunately.

--
Carmel ✌
carmel_ny at hotmail.com