am i back up....???

Al Plant noc at hdk5.net
Sun Apr 3 23:04:41 UTC 2011

Bruce Cran wrote:
> On 02/04/2011 21:54, David Chanters wrote:
>
>> You could have just sent yourself an email.  But yes, here you are.
>
> I was going to suggest Gary should have used the freebsd-test mailing
> list but then I realised it's been broken since May last year.

######3

Aloha Bruce,

Recently I've sent tests to a couple of our subscribers that I know
personally since the tests never came back. Thanks for the heads up as
to why.

Any chance of getting it fixed?

   + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org +
   + http://aloha50.net   - Supporting - FreeBSD  7.2 - 8.0 - 9* +