DNS Administrator - Kenya

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 17:35:17 UTC 2011

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 18:57, Kenneth Parit <kennethparit at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I look forward to becoming the DNS Administrator for my country Kenya.
>
> It is impossible to download FreeBSD 8.2 from any of the mirror sites
> due to disconnections.
>
> Since I am contactable any day/time of the year and skilled in DNS
> setup, kindly email me the latest stable FreeBSD to be installed on
> Mac Pro (Model 1,1). The following specs:
>
> - Dual-Core Intel Xeon
> - Processor speed 2 GHz - 4 core (2 processors)
> - L2 Cache (per processor) - 4MB
> - Memory - 1GB
> - Bus Speed - 1.33 GHz
> - Boot ROM Version - MP11.005C.B04
> - SMC Version - 1.7f6
> - Serial Number - CK6350U0UPZ
> - Intel - ESB2 AHCI
> - Speed - 3.0 Gigabit
> - Capacity - 150 GB
> - DNS Server address 41.212.3.2, 212.165.130.9
>
> Please keep in mind that FreeBSD is alittle overwhelming though my passion
> in learning is equally high. Include all installation and configuration
> information required.
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Kenneth Parit
> +254 752 776675

Hello Parit,

Please contact me on any of the two numbers appearing in my signature text.
You will get FreeBSD 8.2 DVD from me. You can find me at Wilson Airport,
If you find FreeBSD a little overwhelming, I am a phone call (or even an
e-mail away) if you need help.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,