FreeBSD on Compaq mini CQ10 anyone?

Jose Luis Alarcon Sanchez jlalarcon at gawab.com
Sun Sep 26 20:02:29 UTC 2010

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 06:32:09PM +0200, BernardL wrote:
>   Le 05/09/2010 06:04, Gonzalo Nemmi a écrit :
> > I just got one and was wondering if anyone was running FreeBSD on it
> > and how well does it work out of the box.
> > All comments are welcome.
> >
> I have one with FreeBSD 8.1. Some difficulties to install X11 (I had to
> use Driver "vesa" instead of "intel" in the section "Device" of
> xorg.config). And the internal Wifi device is not recognized by FreeBSD.
> Regards
> Bernard Lecuire
> > Best Regards.
> > Gonzalo Nemmi

Can you tell us what is the Chip of your internal WiFi device?. Maybe
knowing the Chip model and brand someone knows if can help you. :)

Thanks you very much, in advance.

Regards.

Jose.

--
http://lordofunix.eu5.org/

Not Registered GNU/Hurd User.
Registered BSD User 51101.
Registered Linux User #213309.
Memories..... You are talking about memories.
Rick Deckard. Blade Runner.