Zip file making issues

Ryan Coleman editor at d3photography.com
Tue Sep 21 03:54:03 UTC 2010

On Sep 20, 2010, at 10:32 PM, Matt Emmerton wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Coleman" <editor at d3photography.com>

As I said in my OP: I could just run a "cd" to the directory parent and do it there - that would solve the problem - but that's simply too dangerous if the script generator throws an error on the next set of commands (a risk I do not want to take).

Thank you, though. I'm hoping to find a solution instead with PHP. One of these generated files comes out of PHP in a different directory path where a change of directory is not possible.

--
Ryan