question on access to res utility

Ross Cameron ross.cameron at unix.net
Fri Sep 10 17:23:52 UTC 2010

As an !!! employee !!! of Juniper I would expect that you would know that
the "res" command is part of the JunOS shell and NOT part of the underlying
FreeBSD OS.

Most especially since you're "helping" what sounds like a member of the
press, therefore you SHOULD have / SOME / idea of what you are doing.

What respect I had for Juniper's products has been ruined of last as this is
NOT the first time that a Juniper employee has posted such completely
idiotic emails to this list.
    Please do tell what are the employment requirements? Know how to press
the "ON" button on a kettle?

"Opportunity is most often missed by people because it is dressed in
overalls and looks like work."
    Thomas Alva Edison
    Inventor of 1093 patents, including:
        The light bulb, phonogram and motion pictures.