how to recursively symlink every file in a dir

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 18:25:42 UTC 2010

After playing around here is what I came up with (cpio -l never did
the links right):

#!/bin/tcsh
foreach i ( `find ~aegis/fnre/baseline/src/ -type d | grep -v
src/build | cut -f6- -d'/'` )
	mkdir $i
end

foreach i ( `find ~aegis/fnre/baseline/src/ -type f -name '*.java' |
grep -v src/build | cut -f6- -d'/'` )
	ln -s ~aegis/fnre/baseline/$i $i
end