enclosed: bwerror. i'm lost.

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Tue Sep 7 13:57:21 UTC 2010

I believe I have seen 3 occurences of same phenomena Gary K reported,
maybe same thing as also mentioned by rannumgen at globaleyes.net
which was subject of a PR kern/134914 closed Sat Jun 27 05:31:16
UTC 2009 by linimon@

I'm not clear whats going on yet, I too see the problem as self
clearing on 2 of 3 hosts so far, (doesnt help to define it ;-) I wish
I could make a clearer statement of fact, but I can't as yet. All
I can do is join these 3 observations together so far.

My ongoing notes are in
http://berklix.org/~jhs/src/bsd/fixes/FreeBSD/src/gen/sys/boot/i386/\
Makefile.skip_broken_zfsboot.REL=7.3-RELEASE.diff

Which contains all further URLs to mails PR etc.

Before people ask me "What did you do to clear it ?"
	I ran my patch above, & after a make ; make install ; make world
	,  whatever I then no longer needed my patch on the cured machine.
If I could be clearer I would, but it goes away.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Mail plain text,  Not HTML, quoted-printable & base 64 dumped with spam.