Nina Zokaya. has forwarded a page to you from Wacom India

zokayanina at yahoo.co.uk zokayanina at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 28 14:11:00 UTC 2010

   [1]Wacom India
   [2]Nina Zokaya. thought you would like to see this page from the Wacom
   India web site.
   Message from Sender:

   zokayanina at yahoo.co.uk
   Hello!!!
   I am Nina Zokaya I saw your contact mail today when i was searching
   and browsing through internet,and i was deeply moved.I think that you
   are a very interesting person.So I decided to use the chance to get to
   know you.i do not think that the age appearance is so important. The
   most important is what is inside you and how do you feel about the
   life.I know this life from many sides and I am rather mature already
   to know how to make a man happy.I think we should use every chance to
   find our happiness. and I am contacting you for obvious reason which
   you will understand.Reply me through my email address so
   (zokayanina at yahoo.co.uk)that i will send my photo and more details to
   you,and i have a very important thing to tell you,i still hope for
   your reply,have a pleasant day,
   Nina Zokaya.
   [3]IKEA chooses Wacom's SignPad to reduce costs and paperwork

   Wacom, the leading manufacturer of pen tablets, interactive pen
   displays and intuitive interface devices, today announces that the
   major home furnishings retailer IKEA has adopted the electronic
   receipt storage solution from TeleCash GmbH & Co. KG based on Wacomâs
   LCD signature tablet technology - the STU-500 (or SignPad)?- across
   Germany. In pionieering this solution, TeleCash is using the market
   leading technology from Wacom for generating electronical signatures.
   [4]Click here to read more on our site