HP METAL FUSER FILM SLEEVE

JACK jack at meijialong.com
Thu Oct 28 10:23:47 UTC 2010

Hello,

My name is lily , and I represent Meijialong Technology Co., Ltd  based in China.

We are a professional factory producing laser printer and plotter parts .  Our range of products include:

-Fuser Film Sleeves (compatible and orignal )

-Fuser Assemblies

-Pressure Rollers

-Separation pads

-Printer Servers

-Maintenance Kits

-Carriage assemblies

-Belts for HP and Lexmark printers.

We also carry consumables including Inkjet Cartridges, Toner Cartridges for HP, Canon, Lexmark among others.

If you have any questions or would like to explore further opportunities for our companies to work together please feel free to email me at any time.  We are happy to send you a price list and product catalogue on request.

Thank you for your time!

lily

MeiJiaLong Technology Compang limited
EMAIL:jack at meijialong.com