My mail server flagged spam!

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 24 22:28:29 UTC 2010

Dear Chuk,

 Im almost there..
 Im trying to tweak local.cf (the spamassassin configuration file) to trust SMTP logins..
 and Im kinda lost.

 I donot use postfix. I use sendmail + spamassassin. FBSD 7.2

 Now to avoid the 2.8 DOS_OE_TO_MX    Delivered direct to MX with OE headers
 error..
 shall i add my domains MX records to local.cf as
 trusted_networks mail.domain.com
 or as
 internal_networks mail.domain.com ?

 Or its something else!