My mail server flagged spam!

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 23 22:46:42 UTC 2010

Dear Dr. Matthew.,

   When my client or any clients uses the web mail that i have configured,
   then everything works fine NO spam problems and email will be
   received by hotmail, gmail and vise versa.

   I found out that this particular client complaining because they use
   outlook express NOT the web mail.

   they configure their outlook express to use SMTP user/password
   with mail.clinet_domain.com as incoming/outgoing.

  even if they send from xyz at client_domain to admin at MyDomain.com
  both are in same server, I will still receive it as SPAM.
  (They are sending from outlook.)

  looking at spam log, and why its scored as spam.. here is a copy.

pts rule name              description
0.9 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                           [95.66.68.100 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
0.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
                           [score: 0.5019]
2.2 TVD_SPACE_RATIO        BODY: TVD_SPACE_RATIO
0.1 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to trusted network by a host with no rDNS
2.8 DOS_OE_TO_MX           Delivered direct to MX with OE headers

As you see 2.8 for DOS_OE_TO_MX
and 2.2 for TVD_SPACE_RATIO

 I have looked for DOS_OE_TO_MX
 and it says because client is sending "directly" to MX records?
 well! i asked them to use "mail.server_name.com" for income/outgoing
 for outlook express..but still the same error and email is scored as spam.

 Any help is highly appreciate it.

- Marwan