Resin 3.1.9, Apache 2.2.16 and mod_caucho?

Andy Wodfer wodfer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 08:16:12 UTC 2010

Hi,
I'm trying to install Resin together with Apache and according to all
documentation I can find I'm supposed to compile the mod_caucho and include
this in the Apache httpd.conf,  but I can't find any reference to mod_caucho
in my ports, system or compile options.

Is the documentation outdated or can anyone give me some pointers as to how
I can make requests to Java sites go through Apache (using virtual hosts)?
Ie. http://caucho.com/resin-3.1/doc/install-apache.xtp

Both Apache (port 80) and Resin3.1 (port 8080) runs fine alone.

uname -a
FreeBSD domain.domain.net 8.0-RELEASE-p4 FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE-p4 #0: Mon Jul
12 20:22:27 UTC 2010
root at i386-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
i386

Cheers,