mouse problems....

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Mon Oct 11 03:26:49 UTC 2010

I'm lost.  Aday ago when I rebooted my old Dell, the mouse wouldn't
work.  A hour ago I got X booting on my server, but the same thing:
no mouse.  I see the cursor, but it is frozen.  The only place my
mouse works is on my linux system.  The KVM connections seem soild;
the only problem is the mouse.    The brand is "Logitech" but it is
a PS/2 mouse.

I have tried the sysinstall utility; nothing.  Would completely
rebuilding the kernels and worlds do any good?  Any other ideas?

gary

    The 7.90a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php
                           http://journey.thought.org