Like it or not, Theo has a point... freebsd is shipping export-restricted software in the core

Gonzalo Nemmi gnemmi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 17:41:39 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 7:29 PM, Adam Vande More <amvandemore at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Gonzalo Nemmi <gnemmi at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 6:59 PM, Rob Farmer <rfarmer at predatorlabs.net>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > And yet, you haven't really addressed my core point.
>> >
>> > My point is  ...
>>
>> If you have a point, then there´s no point in me addressing your point
>> .. unless you are asking me for legal advice ..
>> Should that be the case, just let me know; I charge by the hour .. no
>> "pro bono".
>
> Funny how you say you have a point, but you can't validate it or even
> articulate it when challenged.  Acting like you had a legal opinion on
> something earlier, then playing those games makes you a troll.  Please drum
> up business elsewhere.

Actually my point was that Randal was right about Theo´s point ..
whether I want or like to validate it according to your or Rob´s needs
is not my problem .. it´s yours. I don´t _have_to_ validate a thing
only because you want me too. I actually _meant_ not to validate them,
and did that on pourpose.
And BTW, I never drummed up any business .. I kept answering Rob´s
questions until I wanted to. If he/you want some more, go find them
some place else.