Why do you use a devil as a mascot?

Da Rock freebsd-questions at herveybayaustralia.com.au
Sat Nov 20 08:04:07 UTC 2010

On 11/14/10 05:22, Chad Perrin wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 12:36:29PM -0500, Jerry McAllister wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 07:08:51PM -0500, Chris Brennan wrote:
>>
>>> Did you know...
>>> If you play a Windows 2000 CD backwards, you hear satanic messages,
>>> but what's worse is when you play it forward....
>>>
>> I like this one - though you could update if from W 2000 to a more
>> current one.
>>
> I vote Vista.

I vote Winblow$ 7. The bloody "cloud" for photos ad on tv gives me the
shits no end. 1) As if you'd need more than one computer to edit a
photo, and 2) as if you could solve anything with M$ crap in the first
place...

And the missus doesn't like the idea of an "unnatural" photo either, so
that'd be 2 votes....

Oh and thank you! Finally I have a FreeBSD media system! Hoorah! Now to
move forward finally...