Why do you use a devil as a mascot?

Chris Brennan xaero at xaerolimit.net
Sat Nov 13 08:09:38 UTC 2010

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 2:51 AM, Chad Perrin <perrin at apotheon.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 01:06:55AM -0500, Chris Brennan wrote:
> > On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 8:50 PM, Chad Perrin <perrin at apotheon.com>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > What would you have me do -- beat a live horse?  I'm not inclined to
> > > subject a living creature to such cruelty.
> >
> > Is beating a dead horse no more cruel?
>
> Do dead horses have feelings?
>
> --
> Chad Perrin [ original content licensed OWL: http://owl.apotheon.org ]

I would imagine not, but the spirit of the dead horse might. And it would
suck if that spirit were to come back as an ugly 8ft fly-thing with a really
bad attitude and a grudge. Poor Aurthur...Just can't catch a break!

--
Did you know...
If you play a Windows 2000 CD backwards, you hear satanic messages,

   -- Alfred Perlstein on chat at freebsd.org